Friday, October 25, 2013

Film Journal #6- It's over!!!

This week has been the last week of working on the project and we turned it in the beginning of class on Wednesday. On Monday, my group and I worked on finishing editing our film and our director and editor spent time after school trying to finish it. In the end I think it came out pretty good but I think we could have spent more time on it, to make the story a little more clear.
In this project I learned that it is important to record sound while filming because you have a limited amount of time to get all of your shots and then you have to spend at least the same amount of time you spent on filming the shots on editing the film to create a good story and to make it flow. I also learned that one has to sacrifice their time in making a film possible and doing a good job on it. I know that our group missed some shots and sounds in the film but at least next time when we work on another project we know what is important and what isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment