Friday, October 11, 2013
Film Journal #4- Editing "The Necklace"
This entire school week consisted of editing in class and working on foley outside of class. On Sunday we finished filming our film but while we were editing we noticed that we need to re-shoot some scenes for various reasons. We found out that our film is too long and we need to cut things short because some of our shots are too long and are useless to the film. We need to film close-ups to keep the story nice and short and to the point, but not too short. We'd have agreed to re-shoot on Sunday and get the shots we need and finish editing our film by Friday. Also we need to add our foley and record our ADR for the film. As the due date gets closer, I'm starting to wonder if we will finish our film on time, but I'm pretty sure we will. We have been working hard towards the film and I think our hard work will pay off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment