Thursday, January 23, 2014

Jennifer Lawrence To Win the Oscar this Year?

We all know who Jennifer Lawrence is. We know her as Katniss Everdeen, the Girl on Fire in the "Hunger Games".Well this year she was nominated for Supporting Actress in "American Hustle". I've haven't seen the movie yet but I've read and heard amazing reviews about the film from most people. Anyways American Hustle has been nominated in ten different categories including Supporting Actress. Last year, Jennifer Lawrence won Lead Actress for the "Silver Linings Playbook" and in 2011 she was nominated for her performance in "Winter's Bone". This year if she wins the Oscar for Supporting Actress, she'll be part of an elite club, where "only five actors have ever won Academy Awards back-to-back — the last being Tom Hanks, who took home a golden statue for "Philadelphia" (1993) and "Forrest Gump" (1994)." I actually do hope she wins the Oscar this year, not because I want her to be part of the elite club but I think she actually deserves it. She's only 23 years old and she's already winning awards, she has talent. And not only that but I truly think she's an inspiration to people who watch on the big screen and on T.V. She really doesn't care what people say about her and she speaks out her mind. Well no matter what I wish Jennifer Lawrence good luck because she's going against with some serious and talented actresses like her.

         


1 comment:

  1. She would also be the youngest 2 time winner ever. She's a pretty unbelievable actress. When we left seeing American Hustle my wife and I were amazed at how truly talented she is and only 23!

    ReplyDelete