Thursday, September 19, 2013
Film Journal #1- Pre- Production
This week we have been put in groups and chosen a script to film, "The Necklace" by Ricki Herrera. So far we've written, edited, rewritten, and edited some more on our script. As producer I have to organize everything, like what props we need, the locations we're going to be filming at, the actors, equipment, and creating a schedule to keep the group on track. In the beginning I had everything organized, when we would start filming and what days and where we would be filming but since we've kept revising the script we noticed that we may start production later and before we could even start filming we need a shot list and a storyboard. So, after those items are completed I may revise the schedule for our group. Hopefully we can start filming in 3 or 4 days. So far, I believe that we are on track and know what we need and what we are going to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment