Saturday, August 17, 2013
Christian Bale Ready to See a New Batman on the Big Screen
The "Batman v.s Superman" film has been announced this year at San Diego's comic-con which has Batman and Superman fans to be guessing who will star in this film. "Man of Steel's" Henry Cavill will be Superman but Christian Bale won't play Batman again, after three successful movies. "Bale says he is now ready to see a new actor take on the role he brought to life for three successful films." Now the question on everybody's minds is who will play Batman in the upcoming film and rumors are going around that Orlando Bloom is going to play Batman but no one is for sure. Armie Hammer and Scott Adkins have also been rumored to be auditioning of the role of Batman. As a consumer who has seen all the three Batman films, that starred Christian Bale its hard to see anyone else being Batman. And I'm sure others may say the same thing but if Christian Bale is ready to see a new actor in the big screen then the audience should be as well. Who knows maybe Orlando Bloom, Armie Hammer, or Scott Adkins will the do good job with the new film and they will be the new Batman. As a future filmmaker it makes it clear to me that an actor can't always play the part of a character all the time, that new actors should be given the chance as well and that one should think what will be the best for the film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who do you think should play the next Batman and why?
ReplyDeleteTo be honest I am not sure but if I were to choose one of the three actors mentioned above I would probably choose Scott Adkins since I've seen him films and t.v shows like "Undisputed II: Last Man Standing" and in BBC's "Holby City" and he may do a good job in being Batman.
ReplyDeleteDo you agree with Batman and Man of Steel appear in the same movie?
ReplyDeleteAs a fan of Batman I am actually looking forward with both Batman and Superman to appear together in the same movie. And I do agree with both of them appearing together, since both are popular and powerful superheroes and seeing both of them on the big screen will bring many people to go watch the movie.
DeleteI don't mind somebody else playing batman because sooner or later someone is gonna have to replace him.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Edward there will sometimes be a situation where the current actor or actress will be replaced in a film or a t.v. show. For example, in the t.v. show "Bewitched" the original actor who played Darrin was replaced because of medical issues. The show continued and was still a succes with the new actor in the role. I think that as far as choosing a new actor to play Batman goes they should choose the best actor and I believe that the movie has a chance of being succesful.
ReplyDelete